Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Top Favorite Designer at Portland Fashion Week


Portland fashion week was the second week of october. There were many designers from all over different areas. This particular video was from a designer named Suzanne Jaberg. Her collection is called Suzabelle. Suzanne is a designer based in Seattle. I found this to be very interesting because my family lives up near Seattle. Maybe I could get a chance to meet her sometime. I enjoyed watching this part of the runway show because her designs have a taste of uniqueness along with basic staples and styles. I like the empire waist in the dresses and skirts. This makes a women look more slimming to my eye. I enjoyed the drapery of the designs along with the creativeness and colorations. This clothing line has many variations of dresses that I can see myself wearing. They are designs that I can see being worn in every day life. Suzanne has casual styles in this line along with some more semi formal designs. I am very interested in her style of dresses. One day I hope to get together with her and pass some ideas with one another. A girl can dream right!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMtM4bu7BR0


I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did!!!



http://24notion.tv/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/suzabelle.jpg


Amanda Wooley Art Institute of Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment